Features and Benefits:
- SUREFFIN (Paraffin Gauze Dressing) is soothing and low-adherent and allows the wound to drain freely an absorbent secondary dressin
- Provides a primary wound contact layer.
- Dressings sterilized by gamma Irradiation and ready to immediately use.
- Maintains shape, resists fraying.
- The gauze has interlocking threads which minimised fraying when the dressing is cut to shape.
- For use on super?cial wounds, burns, skin grafts, lacerations, abrasions and traumatic injuries.
- SUREFFIN (Paraffin Gauze Dressing) is not medicated and so is ideal for use with the topical antiseptic or antibiotic of choice.
- Minor burns and scalds
- Donor and recipient graft site
- Skin loss wounds, lacerations and abrasions
- Leg ulcer